Thursday, April 28, 2011

Some photos I took and other stuff


This is a picture of my third eye....which made my mom laugh really hard. And here is what a jelly fish sting looks like. It doesnt hurt that bad, but once I was stung in the face, and that hurt! The other pictures I took when I was snorkeling at Isla Coronados. My underwater camera can not go that deep, so I can not take any pictures when I am diving, only when I am snorkeling. But I see really cool things at 78 feet. The fish are all much bigger, and there is more life. Well that is all for now.







1 comment:

  1. Sorry you got into the jelly fish! We cruise too, so I subscribed to your site, so I could show my children your pictures! We have been seeing lots of jelly fish around too.
    Looks like you guys have lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete