Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Catalina Island


We are at Catalina Island. I scuba dived with sharks. Angel sharks, Leapord sharks, and a shovel sharks, right off our boat. It was cool! School work is kinda boring, but I get to dive in between classes. I have also been fishing. I nearly caught a Halibut but is was not ready to die. I did catch some huge Markeral that my dad cooked on our grill. It was gross killing it. Because when you cut off its head its organs were still moving. My mom gave me some new Bionicles for doing a good job with my school work.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool Jack! Are you typing all of this yourself? I will be following this and mom's blog as you guys sail around. Cant wait to drive to San Diego with Blake and meet with you and your dad and our mom. Be good and work hard on your school stuff! Miss ya kid, talk to you soon.

    Love,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete